When I started blogging, I aspired one day to be featured in something like Washingtonian’s Blogger Beat. So imagine my excitement when Emily Leaman got in touch with me a few weeks ago to interview me for the feature. Check out my interview with Emily, learn a bit more about me and my opinions of all things U street. And thanks so much to Emily for getting in touch and Chris for taking a great, anonymous photo for me.
- RT @Boston_Police: CAPTURED!!! The hunt is over. The search is done. The terror is over. And justice has won. Suspect in custody. 3 years ago
- @dcist_martin ha! 3 years ago
- Will share a link to her blog once she starts it, feels kind of great to proverbially pass on the torch. 3 years ago
- Well, damn. Got the sweetest email from a girl who sees herself as the next U Street Girl, considering starting a blog about the hood. 3 years ago
- Guys, what happened to Copper Pot? Are they no longer in business? 4 years ago
9th street 13th street 14th street 15th street adams morgan arrest art bar barack obama bars beer ben's chili bowl blogging boundless yoga brunch charity chili closed closing coffee columbia heights coming soon construction cooking crime dc dc9 death development farmers market florida ave florida avenue Food french garden district gourmet on a budget home homicide jim graham logan circle masa 14 MPD murder music news next door open opening pizza police politics renovation restaurant restaurants retail round up safety shooting shopping snow solly's s street stabbing summer to do tweet twitter u street vintage violence v street washington post wine W street yoga