Um, huh? Are they saying Barack Obama is an alien, and that by becoming president, his mission has been accomplished? Seen on 13th between Harvard and Girard, I’ve walked by it many a time but not had my camera on me, and have desperately wanted to share my confusion since I first saw it months and months ago.
- RT @Boston_Police: CAPTURED!!! The hunt is over. The search is done. The terror is over. And justice has won. Suspect in custody. 2 years ago
- @dcist_martin ha! 3 years ago
- Will share a link to her blog once she starts it, feels kind of great to proverbially pass on the torch. 3 years ago
- Well, damn. Got the sweetest email from a girl who sees herself as the next U Street Girl, considering starting a blog about the hood. 3 years ago
- Guys, what happened to Copper Pot? Are they no longer in business? 3 years ago
9th street 13th street 14th street 15th street adams morgan arrest art bar barack obama bars beer ben's chili bowl blogging boundless yoga brunch charity chili closed closing coffee columbia heights coming soon construction cooking crime dc dc9 death development farmers market florida ave florida avenue Food french garden district gourmet on a budget home homicide jim graham logan circle masa 14 MPD murder music news next door open opening pizza police politics renovation restaurant restaurants retail round up safety shooting shopping snow solly's s street stabbing summer to do tweet twitter u street vintage violence v street washington post wine W street yoga