What are you doing on New Year’s? Need some ideas? I’ve compiled a pretty long list of events on U street if you need some ideas of how to ring in the New Year:
$80 open bar and buffet at Ulah benefiting charity (25% of sales and 50% of tips).
- Get an early look at Patty Boom Boom at Marvin’s block party. $20 ticket gets you in.
- Policy has an array of New Year’s options from a $35 open bar to $1500 table service.
- $50 gets you an open buffet and champagne toast at Ben’s Next Door.
- Vinoteca has multiple seatings for dinner and a VIP party, ranging from $65 to $75 per person.
- Masa 14 is having a New Year’s Eve menu (I’m assuming pre fixe but I couldn’t find a price).
- Sala Thai will be having live jazz at dinner, with no cover charge.
- Station 9 is hosting a big New Year’s Eve party, general admission $30.
- Eatonville is having a pre fixe menu with live jazz, two seatings at 6:30 and 9:30, $45 and $65 respectively.
- JoJo is having a $99 3 course menu for two with a bottle of wine, as well as a no cover party with a DJ.
- Local 16 is having music from The Empresarios Sound System, hors d’oeuvres, dessert, and a champagne toast for $25 if you buy online.
- Duffy’s is having a $75 80s party with a DJ spinning 80s music, buffet, a champagne toast, open bar minus any shots.
- $125 gets you an open bar and buffet (tax and tip included) at the Gibson, where I’m told “DC’s beautiful people celebrate New Year’s.” Call to get tickets.
Know of any other special New Year’s events on U street? Let me know in the comments.