Here’s a foodcentric round-up of what’s happening in the ‘hood:
- Say goodbye to quasi-celebrity chef Rahman “Rock” Harper at Next Door, he’s headed to the Carlyle Club. Tom Sietsema reports that Next Door will be looking to hire a new chef from their current staff.
- Rusty Holman has officially won the chef competition at Eatonville Restaurant (according to their blog); check out a preview of the menu.
- Italian Pizza Kitchen has a May 15th opening date set.
- U Street Cafe will open around May 14th.
- 14U spot becoming a Philly cheese steak place in July?