I’m not hosting anyone for New Year’s this year, but thought at one point I might be. Here are some ideas I came up with for having a small party on New Year’s.
Classic sidecars to start
- Decent beers (my favorites: classic Sam Adams, Guinness, Harpoon’s Winter Ale, any Dogfish Head)
- Blood orange champagne cocktails (I might make with prosecco) for midnight and beyond
- Pork pot stickers from Ming Tsai (who I absolutely love)
- Dressed up cheese and crackers, with blue cheese and honey
- Piquillo pepper crostini, or really, anything crostini
- Goat cheese with blood orange marmalade crostini
- Crudite with a fun dip
- An assortment of Christmas cookies for dessert
Enjoy, and have a happy New Year.