Vintage furniture shop, Foundry, is close to opening in Boundless Yoga’s old space on U Street. They posted an update on their website over the weekend (hat tip to Quarter Life for the link) with some fabulous vintage furniture that they will have in the shop. Not exactly furniture on a budget, but beautiful stuff. They estimate they will open in the next few weeks. Excited for Foundry to open, it will add to the eye candy on the 1500 block of U Street.
- RT @Boston_Police: CAPTURED!!! The hunt is over. The search is done. The terror is over. And justice has won. Suspect in custody. 1 year ago
- @dcist_martin ha! 1 year ago
- Will share a link to her blog once she starts it, feels kind of great to proverbially pass on the torch. 1 year ago
- Well, damn. Got the sweetest email from a girl who sees herself as the next U Street Girl, considering starting a blog about the hood. 1 year ago
- Guys, what happened to Copper Pot? Are they no longer in business? 2 years ago
9th street 13th street 14th street 15th street adams morgan arrest art bar barack obama bars beer ben's chili bowl blogging boundless yoga brunch charity chili closed closing coffee columbia heights coming soon construction cooking crime dc dc9 death development farmers market florida ave florida avenue Food french garden district gourmet on a budget home homicide jim graham logan circle masa 14 MPD murder music news next door open opening pizza police politics renovation restaurant restaurants retail round up safety shooting shopping snow solly's s street stabbing summer to do tweet twitter u street vintage violence v street washington post wine W street yoga