Vintage furniture shop, Foundry, is close to opening in Boundless Yoga’s old space on U Street. They posted an update on their website over the weekend (hat tip to Quarter Life for the link) with some fabulous vintage furniture that they will have in the shop. Not exactly furniture on a budget, but beautiful stuff. They estimate they will open in the next few weeks. Excited for Foundry to open, it will add to the eye candy on the 1500 block of U Street.
- RT @Boston_Police: CAPTURED!!! The hunt is over. The search is done. The terror is over. And justice has won. Suspect in custody. 1 month ago
- @dcist_martin ha! 4 months ago
- Will share a link to her blog once she starts it, feels kind of great to proverbially pass on the torch. 4 months ago
- Well, damn. Got the sweetest email from a girl who sees herself as the next U Street Girl, considering starting a blog about the hood. 4 months ago
- Guys, what happened to Copper Pot? Are they no longer in business? 5 months ago
Tags9th street 13th street 14th street adams morgan arrest art bar bars beer blogging boundless yoga brunch chili closed closing coffee columbia heights coming soon construction cooking crime dc Food gourmet on a budget homicide logan circle MPD murder news open opening restaurant restaurants round up safety shooting s street twitter u street violence v street washington post wine W street yoga