When I started blogging, I aspired one day to be featured in something like Washingtonian’s Blogger Beat. So imagine my excitement when Emily Leaman got in touch with me a few weeks ago to interview me for the feature. Check out my interview with Emily, learn a bit more about me and my opinions of all things U street. And thanks so much to Emily for getting in touch and Chris for taking a great, anonymous photo for me.
- RT @Boston_Police: CAPTURED!!! The hunt is over. The search is done. The terror is over. And justice has won. Suspect in custody. 4 weeks ago
- @dcist_martin ha! 4 months ago
- Will share a link to her blog once she starts it, feels kind of great to proverbially pass on the torch. 4 months ago
- Well, damn. Got the sweetest email from a girl who sees herself as the next U Street Girl, considering starting a blog about the hood. 4 months ago
- Guys, what happened to Copper Pot? Are they no longer in business? 5 months ago
Tags9th street 13th street 14th street adams morgan arrest art bar bars beer blogging boundless yoga brunch chili closed closing coffee columbia heights coming soon construction cooking crime dc Food gourmet on a budget homicide logan circle MPD murder news open opening restaurant restaurants round up safety shooting s street twitter u street violence v street washington post wine W street yoga